You can finally get those designer sneakers you’ve been lusting for with this crazy sale!
Gents, the Legendary Barneys Sale is happening right now so the sneakerhead in you can rejoice!
Let’s be honest. Those designer kicks you’ve seen in person and in street style photos have caught your eyes before, and you know they look good. They’re not always the most affordable, but that’s okay, because with the sale happening in Barneys right now, you can grab a pair or two of these sick designer kicks no problem!
Check out our top picks for the slip-ons, high-tops, and classic sneakers below:
1) Alexander McQueen Skull Lace Slip-On Sneakers
2) Givenchy Floral-Print Slip-On Sneakers
3) Saint Laurent Glitter Skate Slip-On Sneakers
4) Marcelo Burlon County of Milan Owl-Print Slip-On Sneakers
5) Vans Van Doren Camp Slip-On
6) Bottega Veneta Trèfle Intrecciato Slip-On Sneaker
1) Lanvin Reflective Basket-Weave Mid-Top Sneakers
2) Maison Martin Margiela Chain Sneaker
3) Maison Martin Margiela Patent High Top
4) Saint Laurent SL/03 Hight Top
5) Givenchy High Top Metal Plated Ankle Strap Sneaker
6) Prada Strapped High Top
1) Common Projects Original Achilles Sneakers
2) Vans Micro-Herringbone LPE
3) Prada Cap Toe Sneaker
4) Vans 2 Tone Old Skool Reissue CA
5) New Balance 996 Running Sneaker
6) Nike Air Max 90 CMFT PRM Tape
This sale isn’t going to last forever, so you best be hunting for your designer shoes right now. Slip-ons, high-tops, or classics? Which sneaker type do you usually rock with your outfits? Let us know!